Founded in 1946, Wolfe & Swickard Machine Company, Inc. is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Wolfe & Swickard Machine Company, Inc. provides top-notch Contract Machining to Customer Specifications along with great customer support – a combination that can’t be beat!
- Our goal of satisfying our customer 100% of the time means parts arriving on time with zero defects.
- Company wide procedure audits and vendor performance reviews are examples of our commitment to the perpetual upgrading of the organization and business/operation systems.
- Utilization of Anvil 5000 and Creo CAD/CAM engineering systems demonstrates our commitment to technology.
- Highly skilled operators working with the most advanced manufacturing equipment produce finished parts to the exacting tolerances our customers demand.
Through our commitment, experience and expertise, Wolfe & Swickard Machine Company, Inc. has established a business relationship with our customers that will last a lifetime!
Landed Value Option
- Go Beyond the traditional supplier relationship to a true collaborative relationship
- Wolfe and Swickard will look at the entire supply chain and work with you to get the lowest total landed cost
- Together, we will obtain a better value so you can make your customers happier, and your competitors fearful
- We run our business differently than typical manufacturing organizations by maintaining excess machine capacity to respond to customer order changes; this minimizes disruption to production flow
We add capacity when we have more than 60 percent loading in a specific work group
- Wolfe and Swickard Machine Company has a dedicated team to meet all customer needs / requirements
–Highly skilled production team leaders, setup personnel, and operators
–A professional engineering staff to develop drawings, processes and procedures to meet customer requirements
–A strong Quality Assurance staff to support operations and to ensure quality parts to the customer every time
- “We Machine Value” for our Customers
- CNC milling, turning, grinding, and assembly
- Small to large parts
- Low to medium volume
- Landed Value Option
- Collaborative Relationship
- Lowest total landed cost
- Better value
- Manage capacity to be more responsive
- Minimize disruption to production
- Workforce dedicated to customer satisfaction
- Highly skilled and professional